Sunday, August 12, 2012

It's a bit awkward!!

I went out for breakfast today and I decided to stop by the house. When I pulled up I saw what I thought was my new neighbors, so introduced myself and asked what unit is yours. They said they live across the street and was just looking in people's houses. I thought that was a little weird, and awkward. It was a brother and sister, who live in two different units across the street and their parents. They wanted to see the layouts of the houses. I guess I might have some nosey neighbors on my hands.

1 comment:

  1. That is awkward. I'm curious about the two houses across the street from us but I would never go in and check them out. I also wouldn't be very happy if someone just decided to help themselves and walk around our house. How can you be sure they don't mess with anything?

    ReplyDelete